Monday, May 3, 2010

More About Puzzle

I think Puzzle's getting more used to me and I THINK he ALMONST knows his name...
He will still follow my brothers around and he sometimes just goes straight to someone else. I think he likes Dad =)
They are all SOOO cute when they are feeding, theyre so desperate for milk they wont notice a bottle held in fromt of their noses!!!! Poor old Freckles is a bit skinny still.... shes lucky because the previous owner found her abandoned under a tree in the middle of a paddock half starved and almost dead...... =( shes really cute
Chocolate is the bossiest I think. She knows who her owner is too so everyone else is jealous of my OTHER brother because she always goes straight to him =)
Got to get up at the unearthly hour of 6 to give them their first feed.....
little missssss sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment