Tuesday, June 22, 2010

more interesting blog

Hey!
Haven't done anything on here for ages... haven't been allowed on the internet for ages too =( bear with me all my penpals anxiously (hehehe) waiting for an email from me!!
Nothing much has been happening lately anyways except that I'm having a sleepover with one of my bestest ever friends (joy!!!) soon and I'm so excited!! We are gonna watch Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Lord of the Rings if I can convince Joy and work on making my blog more interesting and my story so thanks heaps joy!! You're awesome even if you tell me I've lost it every minute!!!!!!
My family has just left to take my grandma and my older younger brother to the train station.. he is going for a week to see the Gangshow and stuff.. only 1 bro to cope with for a week!!
Have decided to make my blog more interesting and I've been looking around at other blogs for ideas. This quiz thingo is from With Wings Like Eagles.. thanks Queen Lucy!

Put this on your blog (if you have one) if you like it and can answer all the questions TRUTHFULLY..

Apples, Oranges, or Bananas? Apples!

How many siblings do you have?
2 younger brothers, almost 11 and 8. WISH I had an older bro

How old are you? 13!! I love being a teenager

Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp or city? Dunno, its not a prairie but its not a woodland and definitely not a swamp or a city..

Scissors or glue? Scissors don't make a mess with me!!

Describe your dream house: Ummmm in NZ, on a huge, gorgeous property, with lots of space and it would be underground and I'd call it Bag End!!

Is your room clean? Don't ask!!

If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? UM either Elizabeth Swann or the character in the story I'm writing!! (me)

Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? Either Spain or Italy

What denomination are you? Baptist/Protestant I think =)

Do you sleep with a soft toy (BE TOTALLY HONEST!!)? When the mood takes me!! ;)

Gum, chocolate or jelly beans? ALL OF THEM!!!

What is your favourite book?
The Bible, Lord of the Rings and Narnia (ok, thats heaps more than one but who's counting)

Favourite icecream flavour? All except choc mint =P

If you had to eat one kind of food for a fortnight, what would you choose? Italian food like LASAGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I love lasagne!

What is your favourite Olympic sport? Ice skating, skeleton.. heaps!!

If you woke up and discovered you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? Be nice to everyone and sing my fave Christian songs!!

Describe yourself in three words... Crazy. Mad. Awesome!!

What chore do you totally hate? All of them when I don't want to be doing them!!

If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? Get out of there!!

Enjoy and laugh and comment on it!!

God bless
little miss sparrow

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i loved that!!! it's sooooo funny i'm so putting that on my blog hehehe hahaha
    looking forward to your vist.
    Oh and i changed my name to Elizabeth and got a new profile pic i love it.
    God Bless
    ByeBye
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete